Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Sewing, Blogging Angel



Is Maddie from 'Madalynne'. When I was at an all time low, her tutorials on how to make a front and back bodice sloper sent me soaring into the sky! I adore her writing and her makes!  In my humble opinion, sewing is a lesson in making the best of the skills you’ve got as well as learning new ones. You don’t have to be a pattern making, blogging, and sewing guru (like Maddie) to make wearable and chic clothing. It’s a little bit embarrassing how much I love her blog. I have been meaning to create this blog for a long while (six whooping months) but she is the one who gave me the final push by having such a wonderful blog herself. Amazing pictures, cool posts, and funny ‘about me’ articles. My special favorite will always be her quote from Pinky and the Brain. The bottom line? Go check out Maddie’s blog! Yes, it really took me a whole paragraph to say that! I’ve always believed the essence of good writing is not only saying things no one has ever heard before, but saying them in ways that make sense like never before (not implying that the flow of my thoughts in this post is in any way logical). Have a nice day J

No comments:

Post a Comment